• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE PA May Ride

DT,
I could see doing that.  Can't beat the price either.  Hopefully the date works out for me since at the moment I have a conflict.

I will be giving my new tent a test and my air mattress,i would like to get there Saturday so I can check out his cooking setup.Just hope the weather is nice!

This looks like it would be a lot of fun.  Have you considered working up a plan, and getting with you local AAD or AD, and have it listed on the calender?  Who knows, you might start something popular.

I am still going to this,i have a few friends going down with me but they are not Coggers.It sounds like a good time so anybody else jump in,if the weather is good I will be camping over.

I'm 2 hours north of there on the NY border, if a Saturday evening plan develops, I may join in.

Gumby I am about 1hr 20minutes away from the place myself,i will be taking the long way there anyway ,nicer ride,but if you want to meet me down here we can ride over together.Punch in Tunkhannock in google.    Later

I'm straight west of you, just north of Mansfield. Shoot me a message, we'll figure something out.

Well had all intensions of going left the house and met 2  of my friends and we got about 40 miles from the house and my friends HD broke down,just had it to the dealers for that same problem and I quess they didn't fix it,so the other rider with a custom HD BIG DOG said he would head home and get his truck and trailer,he went down the road to find a place to turn around,and what do you know he dumped it,he came back with tears in his eyes,so no pig roast just a bad day overall for my friends.I just can,t understand that rake and long forks,looks nice but a big trade of for riding and turning around.