• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

need help in Orlando Fl

Hey All, Down in Orlando for a couple of weeks doing some work stuff and need a recommendation on someone to install a rear tire on my C14. Anyone know anyone good in the area and not cost an arm and a leg I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!!!

Patrick: There's a lot of Floridians here at the National right now (including your AD)so they may not be checking the forum regulaarly. Try sending e-mail to Vic directly at SEAD@cog-online.org. He may not know the answer but he can probably go rattle the tree of someone who does.

Patrick try this number 386-758-2453. They price me PR2's front and back for 300.00 out the door for my C-14. It is close to Orlando. I am about 90 minutes from Orlando but if you need help with anything, let me know.