• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New bike

Call me old, but personally I'm not sure I could go back to chain drive for a sport touring bike.

I like it! I would really like to ride one and see if the outward appeal matches the substance.

It ticks a lot of boxes. Luggage, cruise control, nice ergos, charasmatic engine.

I thought about the chain but it is about 200lbs lighter and I will be 76 in June. But I can get a 2018 c14 for same price.

Jacquelyn said:
I like it! I would really like to ride one and see if the outward appeal matches the substance.

It ticks a lot of boxes. Luggage, cruise control, nice ergos, charasmatic engine.
+1
I'm spoiled by the C10 fairing.  I'd be interested in knowing how the wind protection is.  I see the tracer as a good hot weather option for those with MBS.  I'd look at installing a madstad windshield if available.
Factory_vs_MadStad_22_overlay_2_large.jpg

FJ09_24CL_01_large.jpg

FJ09_Clear_01_large.jpg