• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New goldwing is having a few glitches it would seem

I find it interesting the guy making the video is affiliated with Traxxion.  Certainly not saying there is no issue here and will be interesting to see how Honda responds.

Steve

agree with it or not, it's a pretty good heads up for anyone thinking about buying one. As a heavier rider I have to do upgrades to any suspension, but this one looks pretty weak, and slop in the steering after 300 miles?...that would make me wait on a purchase.

Good thing I'm not an "early adopter."  I pretty much never buy the first year of a new or re-designed vehicle. I like to let someone else do the beta testing and let the manufacturer sort out the issues.