• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member in KY

ScottRen

Hello COG! I'm a new member in Bowling Green, KY. I own a Green 1997 Concours 1000 that has been off the road since 2008. I'm currently doing everything I can to bring it back, as it only has 16k miles. However, the big green booger is fighting back every step of the way. A lot of it has been documented on the COG FB page. I look forward to meeting/riding/helping everyone here. thus far this group has been incredible.

Hello COG! I'm a new member in Bowling Green, KY. I own a Green 1997 Concours 1000 that has been off the road since 2008. I'm currently doing everything I can to bring it back, as it only has 16k miles. However, the big green booger is fighting back every step of the way. A lot of it has been documented on the COG FB page. I look forward to meeting/riding/helping everyone here. thus far this group has been incredible.
Welcome, if you have any questions just get in touch with me. I am just 35 miles from bowling green and the ky aad.

Welcome ScottRen! Good time to join us. If you're unaware, the 2021 COG National Rally is in the southeast (at Guntersville State Park) in June.

Good luck on getting your ride back on the road!