• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New pony in the stable '08

IIICON

Traded my 2001 Connie in this week, for an '08 silver one with just 10K on the clock.
Thing was babied by a 73 year old, NY State instructor.
Got it home and went for a short 15 minute ride to the store.
Got home 2 hours later with a grin I couldnt wash off man.
Sweeeeet is all I can say.
I loved the old ZG1000 but this newer one is like a space ship with extra booster rockets.
Rather than post a ton of pictures here, I added a link to the post I made on my usual haunt.
The Kawasaki Triples forum. Yeah, Im an old scoot from the old school.  ;D

http://kawasakitriplesworldwide.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61174

I will be checking in here more often for sure.

III

Enjoy !!!

I used to have  a 71 H1 and a 74 H2 Loved the triples... for what they were .In their time way cool and fast
I hav e3 years on the C14 and  :)  :whoo:

Congrats!  IM glad to hear some C10 guys like the new steed!  I love mine!

Ride Safe, Have Fun!!!

III said:
Traded my 2001 Connie in this week, for an '08 silver one with just 10K on the clock.
Thing was babied by a 73 year old, NY State instructor.
Got it home and went for a short 15 minute ride to the store.
Got home 2 hours later with a grin I couldnt wash off man.
Sweeeeet is all I can say.
I loved the old ZG1000 but this newer one is like a space ship with extra booster rockets.
Rather than post a ton of pictures here, I added a link to the post I made on my usual haunt.
The Kawasaki Triples forum. Yeah, Im an old scoot from the old school.  ;D

http://kawasakitriplesworldwide.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61174

I will be checking in here more often for sure.

III

Steve, congrats on the new to you bike, strange how a "short ride' can turn into hours long adventure. Most stores around here are about 2+ hours round trip also !!  :D