• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New seat

dkitchen

Rode down to Cumberland MD for the Spring fling. Did around 1500, and my butt is still sore. I'm also looking for a lower seat.
Any recommendations for the COG world? I would love to go full Corbin with seat for the wife and the smuggler.
But I'm a real COG guy and budget is always an issue. Thanks for your time.

Here's a Corbin that might be for sale.

Last edited:
I tried a Sargent World Sport Seat Low Version and loved it. Did over 60K on it and have no complaints.

Hope your butt gets better!

Gilbysan, aka - Fat Ninja

I really like Corbin, and Corbin likes their seats too and price them accordingly. IMO the stock seat is for 50 miles. Corbin seats are firm and not cushy. You might find some try to sell used ones after they find the firmness is not for them. IMO if you ride long distances Corbin does a great job of spreading the contact out.

Always come back to my LAAM. Not sure how he is doing keeping up with demand but now with 2 Connies I get tired of switching. The Baldwin just not making it. May need to send out the spare stocker to have Seth put together a suitable replacement on the commuter.