• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NJ Meet and Greet - October 19th 9am @Red Lion Diner

motonerd14

Street Cruiser
Greetings folks!

Just posted up a meet, greet, and ride for Saturday October 19th at 9am, at the Red Lion diner in Southampton, NJ. We'll have a nice breakfast, then take a nice ride through the Pine Barrens and south Jersey, down to Cape May for a late lunch/early dinner at The Pilot House. In the event of bad weather, alternate will be Sunday the 20th. Look forward to seeing you all there!

http://cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=192762&mo=10&tDate={d%20%272013-10-17%27}

FYI, the Kawasaki dealer up the road from the diner is having a open house type of event with a "Ride through the Pines!"

Sounds like a good time but I'll be at my son's family day at college celebrating all the money I'm spending..... :))

Have a good ride folks!

Walker18 said:
Would like to meet up with you all, if you don't mind me arriving in a cager..

Not at all Jim! The more the merrier! I like to bring folks together and have a good time. Riding is just one part of it!

Might show up.

Here's an FYI from my cousin.

You will want to avoid downtown Chatsworth (Hot Diggity Dog) on Saturday.  They have an enormous (understated) cranberry festival taking place there.

Looks like, regrettably, I may be out for this ride.

I had a minor toothache this morning, called the dentist and made an appointment for Monday afternoon. Well, between this morning and now...it's gone nuclear. If it calms down overnight, I'll be there. If you don't see me by 0900, I'm out.  :73:

I'm out. Not a minute of sleep overnight. Got to try and get in to the dentist this morning.  :(

Have a safe ride, all.  :motonoises:

Sorry to hear about your tooth, Wayne. Hope you feel better!

We had a great time today. Even had a nice visit and drive-along with Walker18 (Jim.)

Got some rain on the way to Cape May, and we even went down a gravel road!

Will have a full write-up in time for the next newsletter.

Many thanks to Harry and Mike for coming, look forward to seeing you gents at next month's M&G in Pennsylvania!