• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NJ/PA Meet, Greet, and Ride 4/13

motonerd14

Street Cruiser
Hello!  :)

Just posted this up on the calendar: April 13 MGR.

As our first Meet, Greet, and Ride of the summer, I've decided to include roads from both NJ and PA. Going to have the meetup at 10am at the Eagle Diner in New Hope, PA off Rt 202. After breakfast, we'll head on over into Hunterdon County for a 100 mile loop back into Pennsylvania. culminating with a final stop for the day in Frenchtown, NJ. We'll be hitting some of the finest backroads in the area, at a nice moderately spirited pace. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

LennyK said:
Will catch up on the next MGR (there is more, yes?)
Have obligations set for the 13th as well

Oh yes, and for those who can't make this particular event, keep an eye on the calendar, there will be more.

Also, if any of you have a ride you'd like to host, please do get in touch with me. I can put it up on the calendar, but you will be listed as the owner of the event. Covering all of New Jersey and Philadelphia/Bucks County, there sure is a lot of riding to do! Please, let me know if any of you would like me to post something.

Fingers crossed for sunny and warm on Sunday.  :)

Haven't met any of you guys but am going to try my very best to fight inertia Sunday morning and get my ass outta the house. MapQuest says its about 1 1/2 from me here in NYC. Yes BrianF!! I need to get out for a ride too. :motonoises:

Haven't been on here lately but I saw this on FB. I am supposed to work Sunday but if I can get out of it I'll stop down. New Hope is only 35 miles from me and Frenchtown is even closer.

Ari said:
Haven't met any of you guys but am going to try my very best to fight inertia Sunday morning and get my a** outta the house. MapQuest says its about 1 1/2 from me here in NYC. Yes BrianF!! I need to get out for a ride too. :motonoises:

Ari
I'm in Staten Island, looking for local members to ride with to some northeast events/ meets

Lenny

Chris, et al...
Thanks for organizing the ride yesterday. It was a really nice ride and good introduction to the great roads in the area. Its good to know that I, I mean my bike, can keep up...  :motonoises: :great: