• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NJ/PA Ride planning for 2013

motonerd14

Street Cruiser
Hi folks!

Just wanted to throw this out there: I'm looking for routes in NJ/PA that you all like to ride. I've got a list as long as my arm, but if there's a particular loop you'd like to do, please let me know, and I can post the ride up. I have nearly every weekend free from June through early August, so am hoping to have something up for every other weekend, at minimum.

Even if it's just a destination that you have in mind, I'd be happy to put together a scenic (or technical, if that's more your style) route to go have good food, see something interesting, or just hang out.

Feel free also to post Google Maps links, as that will be immensely helpful!

I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys for any planned ride.
Only issue is that I have my kids every other w/e (i.e. have them this coming w/e); so depending on the w/e and day I may or may not be able to join you. Looking forward to some riding though. 
Ari
Brooklyn, NYC

I'm on Long Island and would be up for a ride on the weekend as well. Me & my wife always looking for an excuse to go on a run!!  :motonoises:

If any of you are available/interested in linking up for a ride next w/e (this coming Saturday or Sunday) maybe we can all plan on something. I mostly do a lot of in town riding so I'm not the best person to suggest a route but I'm up for just about anything. 

Going to be in Pennsylvania for Memorial Day weekend, I'll have to take a pass this time.  :'( will meet up next time though.  :great:

Ok this sound very do-able to me.  I'm going to register and if anything comes up which I doubt, I'll let you know beforehand.  Just make sure to tell Wayne not to make fun of my riding.

Watch the traffic in New Hope/ Lambertville this weekend. Memorial Day weekend...... Could be PACKED in both places.....

Yeah we're gonna see if it makes sense to meet up for the ride down there.

Another poster mentioned that he thought New Hope/Lambertville may be packed this w/e. He may be right. Any plan B for a final end point in case he's right?? I'm just sayin...

I'm up for a ride to new hope. if you guys skip that destination & end up elsewhere, will you be setting your sights on new hope again? If so, count me in!!!  :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

It's going to be difficult for me to make this one, but I love the idea of a monthly ride for those of us in NJ.  If I don't make this one, I will definitely make the next one.