• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NNY/Eastern Ontario ride 04/19??

I need to get out for a ride tomorrow!  :motonoises:If I don't find a friend with an alternative, the plan is Canton to Cobleskill,NY for the Patriot Highlander Games BBQ to support Veterans. Probably by way of Lowville, Poland, Canjo on the way south and Route 30 to 3 or 458 for the return. Any takers?? :nananana:

I' m headed out somewhere today from NW CT (maybe the Catskills or the NEAM). Now can add Cobleskill as a possible destination. BBQ sounds good. Thanks for the option. :great:

gMitch said:
I' m headed out somewhere today from NW CT (maybe the Catskills or the NEAM). Now can add Cobleskill as a possible destination. BBQ sounds good. Thanks for the option. :great:
Cobleskill was THE PLACE in central NY for BBQ today. There is always Rubbing Butts at the north end of town and today Brooks BBQ brought their mobile unit to the ACE Hardware to support the ASPCA pet shelter and a local BBQ group was cooking to support the Patriot Highlander Challenge to support wounded veterans at Walmart. I dare you to ride through town and not drool in your helmet. Did a 450 mile round trip from Canton and saw my twins. The 'dacks were chilly and damp!! :(