• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

no message

Dang this is so tempting.  Let me know if the price drops below 10 k :(  I just can not swing new bike prices even for a near new bike.

There suddenly seem to be several good used Wings around, GWRRA guys gotta have the latest.  I saw an '06 with 22K on it the other day for $12,500.  Grab you one of those and keep the Connie!
:)

No worries.  Good luck with your sale.  Just an FYI, I parted out the last two bikes I sold and between the two of them made about $5000 more than I would have if I'd have had the "won't part it out" attitude.  Not a criticism, just friendly advice which is worth at least as much as it's costing you.  LOL 

His words, not mine.  Selling farkles isn't "parting out"... but generally you get far better value selling farkles like GPS and top cases and upgrade seats separately.

okay' the bike sells as is. if i don't sell it, i will still be content with it.
parting out was incorrect.