• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

noob here from NC with a 2011 c14

jthompson

Big Wheel
Noob here, got a 2011 Superfast Silver C14, just put new set of PR3 on from Cycle gear, (My favorite store) .  5200 miles on bike and love it.  Also got a 06 Victory Vegas and a fleet of dirt bikes for family.  I have been reading your forum for a long time and just now decided to join  (forum membership).  If anyone here is from the Fayetteville area let me know maybe we can ride together.  jthompson14@yahoo.com :))http://forum.cog-online.org/Smileys/FantasticSmileys/laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum.  :welcome:

We actually have an actual introduction section down the main menu farther, if you would like to do a formal introduction. But either way, welcome.

Welcome to the forums. Check out the event calendar over at the main pages, and come to one of the club activities. You may like us enough to join the club.

I just had Cycle Gear mount up a set of PR3 on Friday. Seems like great tires.