• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Northeast Area Meet & Greet @ 2014 National

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
If you are attending the national, please join us for a Northeast Area meet and greet on Monday evening 6p-7p prior to opening night welcome social. This is a great opportunity to meet other NE Area members and our great volunteer staff.

And we might hold another later in the week when we can schedule more than an hour of room space.

BDF said:
Depending on how it goes, this thing might not be over before Tues. evening..... :)

Brian

KevinRLI said:
Wish we could but we are not arriving until Tuesday evening.

Count me in--I'll be arriving sometime Sunday night. Leaving RI Sat am .Staying over near Hagerstown Sat night, riding some of the Blue Ridge down on Sunday. Staying at the Westin, near the Holiday Inn.

S Smith said:
If you are attending the national, please join us for a Northeast Area meet and greet on Monday evening 6p-7p prior to opening night welcome social. This is a great opportunity to meet other NE Area members and our great volunteer staff.

I plan to join you on Monday at 6PM (Rich Wackett)

S Smith said:

If Blaise and I are at the National we'd love to stop by and say HI!