• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Northeast Iowa Ride-To-Eat Sunday Sep 28

Jerry Roland

Less than two weeks away.  Calendar: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=207498&mo=9&tDate={d%20%272014-09-17%27}

Northeast Iowa Ride-to-Eat.  Back for the fifth year, we’ll do a Sunday again since that worked well last year.  We’re a little later in the month to avoid conflicts with the Savanna/Galena and Spider Ride events but weather should still be good.

Come ride the beautiful Mississippi River bluffs and enjoy lunch at the oldest roadhouse west of the Mississippi, Breitbach’s in Balltown IA.  Riders from Iowa, the Twin Cities, Chicagoland and south Wisconsin can easily make this a pleasant day trip, so come on out.  Plan your own route or contact others along the way.

Plan to arrive around noon for lunch at 12:30.

Door prizes! 

Weather forecast is looking great for Sunday.  We have several riders coming from my direction.  Hope to see lots more from points West, East and North.

Did I mention door prizes?

Sorry to miss you all this year.  In St Louis with my son for hockey.  Enjoy the beautiful weather and roads!  Still haven't ridden County Road 9 with the 919 yet ...

In addition to the regular menu, there will be a buffet:

Sunday Dinner Buffet
(serving 11:30AM- 8:00 PM)
Broasted chicken, roast beef, sage
dressing, popcorn shrimp, glazed ham
red cabbage, mashed potatoes
and gravy, and corn. Includes soup,
salad bar, and rolls. All you can eat.