• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Okay, I need my CDA #

TMK45

So this morning, I wheel my brand new 2009 Black C14 (124 miles) out of the garage and backed it down a slight slope. I decided I needed to push it back up a little bit and when I did I somehow pushed it over on the right side. I laid it down as softly as I could, but scratched the mirror, faring, and sidebag. Just a little, nothing broke, but still it went down! Now I get my # right? Tom Kerrigan Tom Kerrigan 2000 C10 COG# 8497 AMA Member

Tom Say it ain't so! As a result any more items for the Tech Session? :( CDA0318. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

It's true Greg. First bike I have ever tipped over since I have been riding (1985). I still have the C10 parts for you. Send me your address via EM and I will ship the parts to you since I have a wedding on 5/1 and will not be able to attend your tech session.

Tom, How did I miss this? Sorry for the late response. :p Hey I still got you beat by a long shot. Mine had .2 miles on it! That's what you get for coping me! ;) Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg