• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ontario NE meet and ride (Westport Ontario)

sailor_rich

Sunday July 14th The country Kitchen Westport, On at the corner of Mountain Road and Bedford St. across from the beer store.
We'll meet for 9am and grab a bite then enjoy some area riding.

Message Ken at kfader1@cogeco.ca or sailor_rich@sympatico.ca for any info.

Were hoping to meet some area riders and enjoy the day in good company.    :great:

Damn, I'd love to meet up with you guys, but I'm picking up the ball and chain Thursday morning (pager for on-call duty at work for a week)...

Westport looks like a nice place. I was in Ottawa to ride two weeks ago...

I'll have to make it to the next one...

Chris

No worries Chris were hoping to do some border hopping and hit Northern NY as well maybe the fist 2 weekends in August.

Richard_Beaudoin_ON said:
No worries Chris were hoping to do some border hopping and hit Northern NY as well maybe the fist 2 weekends in August.

I'll see if I can have my passport renewed by then, perhaps join you! ;)

Richard_Beaudoin_ON said:

Ahhhggg! :mad: Your killing me! First two weekends in August are booked with SO as well!  headed to Whitby the 3rd and my company has a couples retreat at the track on the 10th! :truce: