• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OTHER BIKE PIC THREAD - show us some of your past and current "other" bikes!

This has been a favorite thread to go through. Love the old pics and Bergman's 6-shooter maintenance pic.

Brian, the Superwedge is incredible! I mean, really?! When you say 'it worked' - what worked? Smooth air? Great mileage? What were the major advantages?

Ewa loves her MiniZ - I passed plenty of cruisers on the Dragon with this 9hp beauty. Wasn't trying to prove anything, they were just so loud and slow! Had to be embarrassing for them.

The Superwedge split the wind with ease, very smooth behind the fairing and decent coverage. The best part was the faster you went, the more planted the bike felt. At a buck twenty it was smooth a silk.

2fast said:
The Superwedge split the wind with ease, very smooth behind the fairing and decent coverage. The best part was the faster you went, the more planted the bike felt. At a buck twenty it was smooth a silk.

Nice 👍🏽 If only it had radar proof paint it would be perfect  :))  Sounds like quite the ride.

Here's another one of my past bikes, 07 Gixxer 750. After a half dozen years or so away from bikes and into Porsche's the economy took a big dump so I went back to bikes and picked up this little gem with only 300 miles on it, great bike and good times!  :motonoises:

I have this Gixxer (and the economy I guess...) to thank for getting me back on 2 wheels!  :great: :great:

Gumby said:
^^^^Very Nice.... never saw that one.....^^^^^^^

Thx, I had it for a couple years, I think that was during our hanging out gap...  ;)
Maybe it was cause I was bikeless for a bit...  :??:

Lately I've been trolling for a clean low mile 05 anniversary 750...  :)  >:D

Here's another fun one, in the late 90's I did some racing. I drove up to Canada and bought this 95 ZX7, it was already a track bike and had most of what I needed already done to it, I remember coming back into the States with it in the back of my truck, Customs gave me the run around for a couple hours, but I eventually crossed and was on my way. I rattle canned all the bodywork myself, added the Hindle and a couple other things.

Man this thing bike was a blast to rip!  :motonoises:  :great: :great:

Dang Jay, just think... all these sweet sportbikes and now you get to go look at a GL1800 in the garage.  :sleepy:..... ;D

Who am I kidding... I own one too. :truce:

Figured I put up another oldie as well...
My first street bike:
1990 Kawasaki ZX-6D.
It had been down and was repainted before I bought it.
Never got the actual name of the paint color but I still love that blue-

Attachments

• Old scans 009.JPG
    Old scans 009.JPG
    305 KB · Views: 137
LakeTrax said:
Dang Jay, just think... all these sweet sportbikes and now you get to go look at a GL1800 in the garage.  :sleepy:..... ;D

Who am I kidding... I own one too. :truce:

;D  :beerchug:

This is what started it all for me.  From age 10 thru 27, my family owned a pretty large Western Auto store in Tell City, Indiana.  In 74 IIRC, my dad took on the Chaparral line of motorcycles.  I don't know what possessed him to do that, but I was thrilled to say the least.  When they arrived at the store, I was in northern Missouri at my grandparents farm.  I agonized about being on the farm while the bikes were 500 miles away! :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'(
I think wholesale on the T100 I bought was about $400.  It topped out at about 35 and was a blast to ride.  There was a "track" that a few kids kinda created in a large open area in town and that's where I spent most of my free time away from school and working at the store after school and on weekends.  Someone has a 71 T100 for sale in Bagdad, Kentucky for $895 on craigslist.  I thought about going to look if only to take some pics and have one of me sitting on it.  Seems like the graphics are different on the 71 than what mine was.  Just can't remember that part.  I'm posting a bit of info someone posted on oldminibikes.com if anyone is interested.

From oldminibikes.com
Chaparral was a company based in Colorado. They were in business from about 1968 though 1974 or so. They were primarily known for their snowmobiles, but did make a few minicycles in the early 70's.

A friend of mine had an 80 cc Chaparral back in the 1972 - 1973 time frame and I rode it many times. At that time, Chaparral called the bike the "Bullet" and it was available with either a Fuji 80 cc two-stroke engine with manual clutch and 4 speed tranny....or the same basic bike with a 172 cc four-stroke Tecumseh engine and torque-convertor. The 80 cc bike model was either an ST80 (dual purpose style, with lights and speedo) or a T80 (same bike, stripped down for off road use). The Tecumseh-powered version was called a T172 (no lights or speedo). I have never seen the 100 cc version, but would guess that it also uses a 100cc Fuji two-stroke engine with manual clutch and either a 4 or 5 speed tranny.

It gets kind of complicated....and I may not be exactly right about this next statement........but from what I remember - Fuji is a large company that made engines.....and there is a link somehow to Hodaka....Hodaka supposedly supplied engines for Yamaguchi motorcycles....Yamaguchi motorcycles were imported into the US by PABATCO beginning in approximately 1961, but Yamaguchi went under in 1963.....and PABATCO decided to continue with their own bikes.....powered by engines sourced by Hodaka.....and ultimately named their bikes Hodaka....thus the reason for the marked similarity between Hodaka and Fuji engines. Fuji is still in business and makes the Subaru automobile and also the Subaru small engines used for power equipment and power sports applications.

So, long story short......the Chapparal bikes were from an American-based snowmobile maufacturer......using Fuji engines.

They have always been one of my favorite bikes. They look great and the engines are simple, dependable and easy to work on. If you need engine parts, you may wish to contact Paul Stannard at Strictly Hodaka (they have a website). He can most likely help you and he runs a top-shelf operation.

Attachments

• 1971 T100 Chaparral.jpg
    1971 T100 Chaparral.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 132
Bought myself a little birthday present in November...All off 75 miles on the ODO, if we could just get some decent weather on a Sat or Sun. :mad:

Attachments

• FZ09 Side Smaller.jpg
    FZ09 Side Smaller.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 140
OK, I'll play.

I never got a photo of my first bike, but it was a 1972 Kawasaki S2. (350cc 3 cylinder 2 stroke)

My second one - 1977 KZ 650

ry%3D400

My next bike was a 1981 Honda GL1100. I can't find a pic of that one either.

The next one was my first Connie. A 1987 wineberry.

ry%3D400

The one after that was another Connie. A 1998 fugly green

ry%3D400

I couldn't take that green so I repainted it in white...

ry%3D400

I was feeling the need for a bit more sportiness, so I added this jewel to the stable... Not sure of the year, but it was a Kaw ZX7. It was fast, but handled like crap. Apparently, it had been crashed and the frame was tweaked just enough to annoy me.

ry%3D400

So I replaced that one with this one. A 2000 ZX9

ry%3D400

Here they are together...

ry%3D400

Here she is decked out in her touring outfit. Yeah, that is Bob Dombrower there behind me on his Triumph.

ry%3D400

Next was this beast...

ry%3D400

Another one taken with a C14 belonging to Jim Pavlis...

ry%3D400

That's it. If I can find a photo of my GL1100 I'll post it, but I have a feeling I don't have any on my photo site and I'd have to scan a hard copy. It might be hard to do since my scanner is on the fritz. 

:motonoises:

Enjoy!

Jerry_Layman_NE said:
OK, I'll play.

I never got a photo of my first bike, but it was a 1972 Kawasaki S2. (350cc 3 cylinder 2 stroke)

My second one - 1977 KZ 650

ry%3D400

My next bike was a 1981 Honda GL1100. I can't find a pic of that one either.

The next one was my first Connie. A 1987 wineberry.

ry%3D400

The one after that was another Connie. A 1998 fugly green

ry%3D400

I couldn't take that green so I repainted it in white...

ry%3D400

I was feeling the need for a bit more sportiness, so I added this jewel to the stable... Not sure of the year, but it was a Kaw ZX7. It was fast, but handled like crap. Apparently, it had been crashed and the frame was tweaked just enough to annoy me.

ry%3D400

So I replaced that one with this one. A 2000 ZX9

ry%3D400

Here they are together...

ry%3D400

Here she is decked out in her touring outfit. Yeah, that is Bob Dombrower there behind me on his Triumph.

ry%3D400

Next was this beast...

ry%3D400

Another one taken with a C14 belonging to Jim Pavlis...

ry%3D400

That's it. If I can find a photo of my GL1100 I'll post it, but I have a feeling I don't have any on my photo site and I'd have to scan a hard copy. It might be hard to do since my scanner is on the fritz. 

:motonoises:

Enjoy!

:goodpost:  :sign0098:  :great:

Looking back way down into southern OR as we head down into Nevada enroute to Sierra Vista AZ for the back to back AZ UT BDR ride 2014

Who's next.... What have you had or have? 

:popcorncouple: :popcorncouple: :popcorncouple: :popcorncouple: :popcorncouple: :popcorncouple:

Having started riding friends bikes since 1960 this was MY first motorcycle in 1966 in Knob Noster MO as a HS sophomore. Honda S90,  65 model year.
90 cc, 4 spd and loved every hour riding it. Looking back I was working at the Dog N Suds drive in after school.
Parents to my surprise fronted me the $. Gas wars then had gas 15-19 cents gal.  Making 75 cent hr I could not burn it all! LOL. I would get up two hrs early before school and ride ride ride, to Sedalia and back or Warrensburg.
One Sat a pal was ridinng his step thru and we came over a hill (dirt riding) met in mid air and broke his big toe and bent my forks. The local machine shop straightened the forks. Pals Mom was mad at me. HA HA

That dude must have had a heck of a big toe to bend a set of forks!    :-\

My dad had a bike like that, but was a 160. It looked identical to yours but with a larger engine. I never did get to ride it, but it planted the seed.

Thanks for sharing, Dan!

I picked up this V-Strom 1000 to keep the C14 company. Not to mention some back country riding out west this year. Alaska in 2018, did you get that Randy?

Cliff  :beerchug:

Attachments

• 20170209_152640.jpeg
    20170209_152640.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 148
Nice bike Cliff!  I'm guessing it has the skinny bags on it so it doesn't suffer from wide azz syndrome.  Givi bags are great......but damn things stick out so far!  My cousin has a 1250 bandit with givi's.  Have ridden that bike in San Francisco with those.  One just better not forget how wide it is back there.  On a different subject, it looks like you have some interesting stuff in your garage!

Thanks Bud, those bags will be coming off. There tiny, I'll put something on much larger & useable. Lots of farkles to come.

Just Cliff said:
I picked up this V-Strom 1000 to keep the C14 company. Not to mention some back country riding out west this year. Alaska in 2018, did you get that Randy?

Grats on the new toy Cliff!  :beerchug:

Jerry_Layman_NE said:

My dad had a bike like that, but was a 160. It looked identical to yours but with a larger engine. I never did get to ride it, but it planted the seed.

Thanks for sharing, Dan!

I had CB160 around 1974. Bought it not running and put a Rocky big bore piston kit in it. I kept up with the 250's.
BTW, most of my bike photos before 1980 are file pics off the web. That made it easy to do the moto photo album.

Just Cliff said:

I'll go Alaska with you in 2018, its on my schedule as a must do anyway. Unless you off-roading...... the trike don't do that well.  :motonoises:

danodemotoman said:
Jerry_Layman_NE said:

Thanks for sharing, Dan!

I had CB160 around 1974. Bought it not running and put a Rocky big bore piston kit in it. I kept up with the 250's.
BTW, most of my bike photos before 1980 are file pics off the web. That made it easy to do the moto photo album.

Yes! That is exactly like the one my dad had, except the front fender was different. The previous owner cut the fender back a little ways for some reason.

Thanks again!

ZG said:
Just Cliff said:

Grats on the new toy Cliff!  :beerchug:

Thanks buddy, it's not a replacement for the C14. Just an option for riding style & some backcountry touring.

Gypsy JR said:
Just Cliff said:

I'll go Alaska with you in 2018, its on my schedule as a must do anyway. Unless you off-roading...... the trike don't do that well.  :motonoises:

Planning on some back country & off road. The trike want be up to it.

Old thread. I know, I know... but hey Cliff! :s_hi:

Looking for any feedback you may have on that V-Strom 1000.? Likes/dislikes etc-

My dealer still has a new leftover 2014 sitting on the floor & I'm thinking about STEALING it here soon. Literally, price is rediculous-

Same exact bike(desert khaki) except it's the base model, not the "adventure".

I've read pretty much everything I can find on the web and I'm 99% sold on the deal.. just wondering what's your take on it after riding/owning it a while?  :beerchug:

LakeTrax said:
Old thread. I know, I know... but hey Cliff! :s_hi:

Looking for any feedback you may have on that V-Strom 1000.? Likes/dislikes etc-

My dealer still has a new leftover 2014 sitting on the floor & I'm thinking about STEALING it here soon. Literally, price is rediculous-

Same exact bike(desert khaki) except it's the base model, not the "adventure".

I've read pretty much everything I can find on the web and I'm 99% sold on the deal.. just wondering what's your take on it after riding/owning it a while?  :beerchug:

Hey LakeTrax, Admittedly I haven't ridden it that much, I've been hung up on hitting 200K on the C14. I've only put around 6,000 miles on it so far. I do like it, it's just a fun bike. Much like riding a really fast Schwinn bicycle.

It's geared slightly high, but on the upside it will cruise 90 mph all day long. Also a easy fix with sprockets. Seat height, bar position all works well for me. I'm even happy with the stock shield. Stock suspension works well, handles good & plenty of power for what it is.

I rode it out to New Mexico to do the NMBDR ride. A couple sections of that trail were all most to much for it, brutally rough, steep & rocky. Overall the bike did great though. 

I did a 700 mile day on it & it wasn't bad. That was with stock seat. Seat is the only thing left to do on it, will get it done this spring. With a good seat those kind of days should be no problem.

I have a trip planned to Alaska & Canada planned for it this year. It should be around 10,000 miles total. Needless to say I'll know more then.

I'll try to get some new pictures posted tonight of it's current state.

Thanks for the info man. :great:

All the stuff I wanted to hear really..
Like with most motorcycles, I fully expect to have some trivial personal gripes. Good to know though that most of those, and any mechanical beefs, can be cured with some thoughtful aftermarket bucks. I'm mostly glad to hear that you think the power is acceptable. Really the only thing I've wondered about being disappointed with-
Heading to the dealer tomorrow am and hoping to get it done-  >:D

Good luck if you make the trek up north this year!
I envision doing the same type of trip with it someday if I bring it home-

-Jesse  :beerchug:

Just Cliff said:
I have a trip planned to Alaska & Canada planned for it this year. It should be around 10,000 miles total. Needless to say I'll know more then.

Will definitely need a thread to follow along that epic trip Cliff, sounds awesome!  :great:  :popcorn:

The current lineup, sport touring, sport, dual sport... I think I'm happy and covered for a variety of riding.  :great: :great:

A full touring Wing would be nice to round out the herd, but I just don't know, I find myself on the fence lately and very content at the moment with the current toy chest.  :13:

Only thing missing now is less time working and more time riding...  :( :truce: :motonoises:

I NEVER said I wouldn't ride one...
I did say they didn't make a MC I am interested in.
Then I rode this a couple years ago and yes they did make a model in 2006/7)  that I wanted.
So four weeks ago saw orange/silver 2006 HD VRSCR Street Rod (version of the VROD) with only 12k mi in good condition.
Very diif than the other VROD's. Sport like seat/bar/footpeg positions, 5" suspension with upside down cartridge forks. More ground clearance. 120 hp, 80 ftlbs torque.
Rode with the Triumph group out of Olympia two Sats' ago logging 300 mi  and really enjoyed it.
More like a std bike.

Read the review.
https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/first-ride-2006-harley-davidson-vrscr-street-rod-motorcycle

Jerry, it already too loud! With stock pipes.
Another version of baffleectomy. PO has 12  1/4 holes  drilled on rear muffler plate on each pipe.
Thinking of using pop rivets to close half of them at least.

Quite a different ride- no wind protection, low seat and a big fat rear tire. Too bad that engine was not well received by the HD crowd.

30" seat height.
Stock rear tire is a 180.
Not much aftermarket support anymore.
I am looking for a diff handle bar as it it narrow and a reach. Normal risers wont work as gauge set incorporated. A short screen.
Still after a cold 300 mi ride two sat's ago it was until 3 PM when the real cold set in below 40. I was also wearing heated clothing. Jacket/gloves/insoles.

I started off with a 1995 Honda Shadow 600 with Fred Flintstone brakes.  Jorge surprised me in May 2016 with the Vulcan S. 

Attachments

• 11100968_10205657243643955_7366176585179636856_n.jpg
    11100968_10205657243643955_7366176585179636856_n.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 130
  • avulcan.jpg
    avulcan.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 118
how do you like that vulcan?  sat on a  few, not a fan of the fwd controls but otherwise looked pretty good.

The attachment is my first bike (Benelli 65 Dynamo) and my two lovely sisters.

Then I had a few other bikes over the years.  I only have 14 right now.

http://iammoon.com/bike.html

fxst_and_pan1.jpg

triples2.jpg

kz1000a4_1.jpg

duo_in_the_shade.jpg

86_fxst_standard.jpg

92_springer_fxsts.jpg

ktm_300_exc_small.jpg

yz490_1983.jpg

IMG_20170513_150306729_HDR.jpg

FB_IMG_1485720461949.jpg

best

mqqn

Attachments

• 2017-11-29 18_33_21-My little sis, Lori Bayne, my big brother, Andy... - Karen Moon-barnes.jpg
    2017-11-29 18_33_21-My little sis, Lori Bayne, my big brother, Andy... - Karen Moon-barnes.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 103
mqqn said:
The attachment is my first bike (Benelli 65 Dynamo) and my two lovely sisters.

Then I had a few other bikes over the years.  I only have 14 right now.

http://iammoon.com/bike.html

fxst_and_pan1.jpg

triples2.jpg

kz1000a4_1.jpg

duo_in_the_shade.jpg

86_fxst_standard.jpg

92_springer_fxsts.jpg

ktm_300_exc_small.jpg

yz490_1983.jpg

IMG_20170513_150306729_HDR.jpg

FB_IMG_1485720461949.jpg

best

mqqn

I recognized your Benelli from the JC Penney's catalog when I was a kid.  I remember it's long seat and kool looks.  I was drooling over almost any mini-bike at that time but especially liked the Benellis but never had one.    My first mini-bike was a 1970 Honda CT70.  Catalogs were our internet as kids.  Did you buy the Benelli from JC Penneys, just curious?

Thanks, Diz! I definitely love all things two wheels, and it just never pays to discriminate. ;^)

Roger - thanks. My Pop purchased the Benelli from the kid across the street when we lived in N. Tonawanda NY in the early 70s. My friend bought a "new" Yamaha DT100, and sold "me" the Benelli and we proceeded to ride the numerous trails in the area.
I remember that the importer for Benelli back in those days was Cosmopolitan Motors in Rochester NY - but there is a lot of fuel through the jets since that time..

I remember a couple of things about that bike.
1 - we used to dig holes and pile the dirt up, and then jump over the hole by hitting the "ramp" made from the dirt. I remember one underwear-filling aerial maneuver when the right handlebar folded up, as was the design on the Benelli, whilst I was "tounge-out-mid-air" over the "jump-hole". I am 55, that happened when I was 12 or so, and I still remember it "fondly" ;^) .
2 - The bike was the single worst ever for changing a tube. My very patient father had much trouble changing the tube when I finally got a flat, likely from my aerial antics previously detailed. Split-wheels are no fun if you don't have much experience with bike tire changing. That is all I will say, except that my father is a Saint.
3 - I traded that Benelli for a Hodaka Dirt Squirt 100. That is a completely different story.

m in sc -

That was, front to back, my custom built (by me) 1974 frame with dealer installed dual disc front end, with a 1972 engine from a beautiful but crashed blue 750. I bought both bikes for literally beer money back then, and put together that sweet wheelie machine.  Wish I had that one back - it was a screamer, but had all the bad habits you love in an H-series.

The second was a 74 H1, and the third a 75 H1. 

I'll post this picture here; there is a good chance a few of you will appreciate the subject based on the above.
I have run my old Illinois "SMOKE U" plate, which originally was on that 74/72 franken H2 above, later on my 61 Pan, and then finally landing on my 97 Concours - where it still resides today.  Following is what that plate looked like after getting back to Fairbanks AK after riding the trip to Deadhorse and back....I still have this plate on my C10 Concours.
DSC_4309.JPG

best

mqqn 

gotcha. very cool, ive had my share of triples as well. very nice.  dealer option dual disc setup is worth BIG money today, well over 1k in parts alone.

:great:

my first rd plate ended in '666' by coincidence, still have it (but on the wall). i did have it on my FBG drag h2 for a while back a few yrs ago.  :beerchug: but the vibes killled the plate mounting hole so i had to retire it. 

1995 ZX1100E - GPZ 1100
Rode this bike to the Mt. Snow rally in VT.  Basically a ZRX1100 motor - exceptionally smooth.
Kawasaki_ZX1100E_GPZ_1995.jpg

1979 KZ1000 MKII
Blast from the past - had it in the early 80's.
files\KZ1000\79KawRight01.jpg

1981 Honda xl500s
A little project brought back to functionality as a dual sport.  Not a museum restoration, kept the patina.
files\xl500s\xl500s_800_600.jpg

1994 Suzuki DR350
dual sport - had it out to Cortez, CO rally.
files\DR350\2015-06-16_14-17-32_414.jpg

C14 is gone... Now just this :)

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0976a.jpg
    IMG_0976a.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 123
The V-Strom got a new seat. Had the stock seat built by Tom Simmons customs in n/w Arkansas. So far I've only made the 175 mile ride home but it felt great.

I'm looking to have happy a$$ now!  :) The stock seat was brutal to say the least.

Attachments

• 20180407_154347.jpg
    20180407_154347.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20180407_154321.jpg
    20180407_154321.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 102
My Ducati ST4s Senna sans panniers and my Speed Triple

Attachments

• 2C0BFACC-D292-44B8-A083-E467A76FC1E9.jpeg
    2C0BFACC-D292-44B8-A083-E467A76FC1E9.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 105
Just Cliff said:
The V-Strom got a new seat. Had the stock seat built by Tom Simmons customs in n/w Arkansas. So far I've only made the 175 mile ride home but it felt great.

I'm looking to have happy a$$ now!  :) The stock seat was brutal to say the least.

Grats Cliff, that looks comfy!  :bedtime2:

Sorry I never got back on this thread Cliff.
Like your new seat!
I went ahead and bought that VStrom. Know what you mean, stock seat is not good-
I went with a Seat Concepts tall foam/cover kit and am happy now.
Enjoy! :beerchug:

Here's my other toy.  A blast to ride, I love the V-twin torque, but my wrists are hurting after 30 minutes...

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 109
Here's my restored '67 Bridgestone 350.  I'm the first and only owner. 

Built back when each and every part of a motorcycle was styled to be attractive and visible, not covered up by plastic! 

Attachments

• preview_July 11.jpg
    preview_July 11.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 112
'As I recall' was jonesing for one a few years before the '67 350. Early 60's Probably looking at the 175 twin in the local hardware store.

Bob H said:
Here's my restored '67 Bridgestone 350.  I'm the first and only owner. 

Built back when each and every part of a motorcycle was styled to be attractive and visible, not covered up by plastic!

Wolverine said:
Suzuki GS1100E

My favorite bike

I had a 1980 Suzuki GS1100E, a burgundy one, when I was 21 years old, 57 now, and it was one of my favorite bikes that I have owned.    For 1980 there wasn't a better bike to be had, my opinion.

as a follow up, finally got my 70 hs1 paint completed. what a hoot.  :motonoises: 1650-ish original miles.

hs1-painted_11_zpssmuvun6e.jpg

hs1-painted_12_zps56wcy9zt.jpg

:)

m in sc said:
as a follow up, finally got my 70 hs1 paint completed. what a hoot.  :motonoises: 1650-ish original miles.

hs1-painted_11_zpssmuvun6e.jpg

hs1-painted_12_zps56wcy9zt.jpg

:)
One day, I'm gonna buy a motorcycle from you! :great:

lol, thanks

side note: that hs1 is 2 years older than i am.  :rotflmao:

i build them to keep them usually, but of course eventually i sell one or 2 off here and there to make room.

agreed, I would love to find one and restore it...

I can't even remember how many tires I went through, that thing was a burnout monster

Roger B said:
Wolverine said:
Suzuki GS1100E

My favorite bike

I had a 1980 Suzuki GS1100E, a burgundy one, when I was 21 years old, 57 now, and it was one of my favorite bikes that I have owned.    For 1980 there wasn't a better bike to be had, my opinion.

Eric said:
Here's my other toy.  A blast to ride, I love the V-twin torque, but my wrists are hurting after 30 minutes...

Nice, love the RC51's  :great: :great: