• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Photobucket linked photos not working...

mcfly

Would this be a forum issue, or a Photobucket issue?

"Your image was linked incorrectly, please visit your account for the correct link"

I tried updating a link directly from Photobucket (copy/paste), but the same message is displayed.

Thanks!

I just looked at some old threads.  The same thing has happened to photos posted quite awhile ago.
Some of my old posted pics are still showing fine.  Some of them are replaced with the notice you describe.  All Photobucket.  :mad:

EDIT:  The same thing is happening over on ADVrider.  :mad:

EDIT AGAIN: Photobucket site is locked up and freaked out.

Seems there's no way to contact Photobucket to let them know...  They'll figure it out.
Their homepage is full of dead links to trending photos... 

This is the 1st issue I've had with them in years, so for the price, I can't really complain.