• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Postponed !!!NC WI Wrenching Session 7/28 Postponed !!!

cog4030

Tricycle
Postponed !! Hope to reschedule at a later date !!  Larry

NC-WI, The 9th Annual Big Bend, WI Wrenching Session

This annual get together will be held at Larry Leranth’s home in Big Bend, starting at 10:00 AM. Food, soda and ice tea will be provided. Please  Please contact Larry Leranth if you plan on attending so  I can plan on how much food to have. Also so I can contact you if I have to cancel. If you saw me at the Rally last month , you know why.

Hi Larry, I'm new to the forum but have been driving a used C14 for a little over a year.  Do you know what types of wrenching will be done?  I live in Reedsburg so Milwaukee area is about 2 hrs. away.  PM me if you have any info because I want to watch and see the plastic come off and would like to meet a few other Concours riders Too

I've already got my reservation in. Thanks to Larry for hosting. I'm looking forward to learning lots about my new C10.

JerBear, I'm planning on lubing and adjusting the bearings on the steering stem. Also taking the front/rear brakes apart to check the pads.

JerBear said:
Hi Larry, I'm new to the forum but have been driving a used C14 for a little over a year.  Do you know what types of wrenching will be done?  I live in Reedsburg so Milwaukee area is about 2 hrs. away.  PM me if you have any info because I want to watch and see the plastic come off and would like to meet a few other Concours riders Too

I'm planning on doing my first valve adjustment. Came off a bike with hydraulic valves, so not something I've had to do before.

Sorry it didn't happen this weekend, but I look forward to meeting you and the others at a future date.

Is this going to be rescheduled this year yet? This sounds like a good time and a good opportunity to meet some COG members.

Matt