• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Progressive Motorcycle Show Long Beach, Ca. Saturday. November 15th.

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
For anyone in Southern California that wants to come!  Should be nice day for demo rides and fun stuff inside.

Information below-

2014-2015 Progressive International Motorcycle Show Long Beach Convention Center 300 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach

Good Evening Everyone,

So this is what I am thinking……Let’s go on Saturday. The group from Orange County will meet at 9:00am at the Wendi’s donuts at Oso Pkwy and Antonio in Rancho Santa Margarita. We will all meet at It’s a Grind Coffee shop at Spring Street and Woodruff Ave. in Long Beach at 9:45am. We will all leave at 10:00am and be at the Long Beach Arena no later than 10:30am. Gas up before you get to the Coffee Shop. Stay as long as you want and head home.

It’s a Grind Coffee address:

5933 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA 90808
(562) 497-9848

Wendi’s Donuts

28562 Oso Pkwy, Rancho Sta Marg, CA 92688

Let me know who will be going.

Thank you,

Russ  :motonoises:  :great:

Go So Cal. Progressive donated rally bags for the past 2 regional rally's. If you see Flo tell her thanks. ;)

Had a great time at the show on Saturday. We had 3 persons go.....Attila, Jack and myself. We checked out all the different motorcycle companies bikes. Highlights for me were the new Kawasaki HPR and HP models. Very cool design and execution. Would be a great addition to my garage but 50K and 25K are out of my budget.

Enjoyed the new scramblers from Ducati, Valkarie from Honda, Indian Scout, the Yamaha FZ-07 and many more. The new green C14 looked great and the new vents on the windshield are interesting. Did not have time to go on a demo rides. If you have a chance this year check out the Motorcycle show in your area!

:motonoises:  :great:

I went to the show on Saturday, but I went in the van with the family. My son loved the stunt show, and I loved the Versys in green. Too bad that color isn't available on the 1000.