• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

recommendations for service in eastern Idaho

tonyml88

Tricycle
I just took a trip from the Jacksonhole, Wy area to LA and back. Had an oil change done before I left. On the way back I stopped at Carter Kawasaki in Las Vegas for an oil change. Well the tech said my oil drain plug was a couple turn from falling out. He went over the bike and found some missing bolts, etc.
Anyway I, and the tech agreed, that a loose drain plug is mechanics 101 and should not happen. So can anyone recommend a quality mechanic in the eastern Idaho area. I will travel if I have to, especially since I have the 12k service due in 500 miles. I wont go back to the place with the loose plug.
Thanks
Tony
2009 concours