• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

{Rescheduled due to weather} 5/26 Omega Ride - Central NJ/Bucks County PA

motonerd14

Street Cruiser
Hello!

Posted the ride up on the calendar the other night, and forgot to mention it here too!  :-\

Going to be meeting up for breakfast at 8:30 at the Omega Diner on Rt 1 South in North Brunswick. Route is 95.3 miles with stops in Frenchtown, Nockamixon State Park, and New Hope. Come on out this Saturday Sunday, the weather is going to be lovely!

All are welcome to attend, though I have set a limit of 15 bikes as groups larger than that can turn into massive road trains very quickly. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Wayne_Sikorski_NJ said:
Looks like we got cheated on the weather forecast... ::)

Yeah...I'm thinking I'm going to need to go find a few weather forecasters and "have a word with them."

It won't matter- they will claim their weather predictions were utterly perfect..... WHEN SUDDENLY the weather gods turned against them.

Brian

voileauciel said:
Yeah...I'm thinking I'm going to need to go find a few weather forecasters and "have a word with them."

Well no ride today, but, I did get a chance to work on the truck. Seems a common problem for the Dakota 4wd, is the bushings on the transfer case linkage, crumble to bits, and the linkage, falls off.

Dealer had the parts; I have 4WD again.

Looking forward to riding with you gentlemen in the morning.  :motonoises:

I apologize to everyone for not showing. I ****ed up. I could make something up but I have no excuse except laziness. Hope I don't get kicked outta the club.  :-[

Ari said:
I apologize to everyone for not showing. I ****ed up. I could make something up but I have no excuse except laziness. Hope I don't get kicked outta the club.  :-[

2 hours in the comfy chair for you...

Wayne_Sikorski_NJ said:
Ari said:

2 hours in the comfy chair for you...

Is ok. Stuff happens. Had a great time today, looking forward to putting together another ride in June!