• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride Sunday, January 25th. 9am Malibu Hills/Ventura

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Thought it might be time for another trip through the Malibu Hills!! From hitting those roads maybe have Lunch in Ventura at Andria’s Seafood Restaurant and work our way back home. Should be in the high 70’s along the ocean to low 80’s inland.  Who is interested?

Think it would be fun to see everyone. So I am hoping for a very good turnout. The Starbucks we would meet at is the same one from the past on Topanga Canyon and the 101. I will send out an exact address later in the week. Need a full turnout of those north L.A riders!

Starbuck Address- 5423 Topanga Canyon, Woodland Hills, Ca. 91367  Phone-818-340-5053 Meet at 9am with full tank and go,go,go by 9:30am

Hope you all are doing well. Make sure you have plenty of rubber.....you will need it!! See you this weekend.

:motonoises:  :great:

Great JOB SO CAL SW  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: LOve the email string! Keep it up Russ and thank You.

Photos from the rider...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Rusty man you're killin'me. Looks like a good time...California dreamin' on this cold Alberta day.

It was just 9 months ago I rode all of Mulholland, stopping in at the Rock Store then down to the PCH where Vin Diesel in a custom stainless? hotrod was on his cell phone between takes for what must have been yet another installment of "the Caste and the Frivolous". Crab cakes with the parrot at Neptunes Net..yum yum
ah California.. you lucky dog.

gottaride said:
Rusty man you're killin'me. Looks like a good time...California dreamin' on this cold Alberta day.

It was just 9 months ago I rode all of Mulholland, stopping in at the Rock Store then down to the PCH where Vin Diesel in a custom stainless? hotrod was on his cell phone between takes for what must have been yet another installment of "the Caste and the Frivolous". Crab cakes with the parrot at Neptunes Net..yum yum
ah California.. you lucky dog.
John it was a great day out here! We did all that you did 9 months ago except Crab Cakes with the Parrot and no Vin Diesel. Rock Store was just packed with bikes and people and there were 100's of bikes on the road burning some rubber! Hang in there, where you live there are some amazing roads too!

:motonoises:  :great:

Nice photos, brings back memories of the late '60s & early '70s.  Rock store has changed but the general MC scene remains.

Looks like you had a great ride.