• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Riding to Idaho Falls from NorCal

gfinca

Crotch Rocket
I posted this in Ted's "share the ride" thread also.

I'm riding to the national in Idaho Falls from NorCal Central Valley (Manteca), leaving Saturday morning 8/24.  My plan is to slab it on 80 most of the way, with overnights in Winnemucca and Twin Falls, arriving in Idaho Falls Monday morning.  I'm open to hook up with anyone at any point along the way.  I'm also open to alternate routes as long as I get to Idaho Falls sometime Monday morning.

I plan on leaving Idaho Falls Friday, with the same stops, with maybe Craters of the Moon along the way.

Let me know if you're interested  :great: