• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Safety Sphere

It would be great if it actually worked like they show. Of course the side of a van may send you back in the other direction. And how far can you roll until you come to a stop. I can see rolling off the side of a mountain!  :-\

Awesome, but I think they borrowed the idea from the last Speed Racer movie.

Now if only the could incorporate a bungie cord that attaches to the bike, that way you can quickly return to the scene of the accident and get started whomping on the van driver.

Oddly enough, Italian moto-gear manufacturer Dainese is currently marketing one, the D-air® Street!  It seems a lot less cartoonish and frankly worthy of consideration in the 23 second video they have on their site.

I can't find any for sale to get an idea on price, but the Racing Suit version is available for a mere $3,800 - which seems like a lot until you compare it to the cost of medical care...