• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Santa Rosa to Taft

MrSkydriver

Road Bike
I'm going to Taft on June 1 and returning to Santa Rosa June 2.  Anyone want to ride along?  :motonoises:

Gregg

What's your planned route south? I'm not interested in an overnight, but might be able do a segment with you on Saturday -- if it included some interesting road and I can get some freetime.

Dan

SantaCruzRider,

I'll be going down Hwy.101 to I-580 to I-5....I'm leaving about 6am because I need to be there by noon...have to take the slab to do that.  :-[  You're welcome to come though!

Gregg

MrSkydriver said:
I'm going to Taft on June 1 and returning to Santa Rosa June 2.  Anyone want to ride along?  :motonoises:

Gregg
What's going on in Taft? Are you falling out of the sky?  Someday if you have  the chance, take 166 to Cerro Noreste Road into Pine Mountain Club for lunch.  Eat at Eddies German Deli, if it's still there, and say Hi to Eddie from Bert  :beerchug:

Bert,

Going to Taft for a skydiving reunion and a friend's ash dive.

Usually fall out of an airplane, not the sky........ :-[

Gregg