• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sent an email message to a member, but don't see it in my sent folder.....

byekryam

Bicycle
I clicked on a member's name to ask him a specific question, typed my question and hit send.  Being my first message sent on this forum to another member, I wanted to make sure it went through.  I checked my "sent" folder but it doesn't show up.  Did it get lost?

Another question I have is how do I get alerts to when a reply gets posted to my threads like I get from other sites?  I can't seem to find an option to turn those notifications on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Woody

Not sure about getting alerts for responses. I think it's automatic as long as you provided an email address. For your intital question, there should be a checkbox for "save a copy in my outbox" right under the message box. Put a check mark there to retain a copy of your message.