• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Short Notice RTE. Meridian CT jUNE 25th

ratsac

Hi Folks,
:-\
Im missing my COG friends so lets meet up on Tuesday Night for some BBQ. I have not been here but herd about it on the grapevine. We can meet at 6pm. Its a short ride from New Haven, Hartford, New Fairfield County and Danbury.

http://tainosmokehouse.com/Locations.aspx#meriden

Taino SmokeHouse
1388 East Main St.
Meriden, CT 06451

This location will offer indoor seating for 260 people. It will have a full restaurant, bar, and marketplace. We will be dry aging our own Prime Steaks. We will produce our own charcuterie, smoked meats, ice cream, canned goods, cheese, and many more exciting things. This location is known as the former Jacoby's Restaurant, which operated for years!

Andy,

I'll be out of town for most of next week and won't be able to make this one. Thanks again for setting these up.  :great:

Thanks for setting this up Andy. It's on my RADAR and I plan to be there unless something unexpected happens.