• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

So lookin forward to 2014 COG National

silver wolf

The wife & I are really lookin forward to the 2014 COG National & is anyone else here excited as we are plannin what we need to have to go there now!!!  :-\

So can we book a room now as I'd like to make sure we stay at Rally HQ while we're there for sure & I may bring a small outfit for the pool w/ me to!!!???  :D 

I'm also lookin forward to tearin up some pavement there although not sure if I'm bring my own bike or rentin 1 there for a few days  :great:  :motonoises: & if leadin I'll try not to get us a ticket of any kind for anything & will also try not to set up to pass any police SUV's either although that was a fun day!!!  :)

I will have a new set of on/off road tires on my cage by then, so I can scare the wife rippin thru the twisties while we're out sight seein & if we find some dirt roads that the COG is so fond of ridin on at rallies  ;) after we go explore them we'll let everyone know where they are so you all can go ride them later!!!  :rotflmao:

Yes you can book rooms now; we got ours already.
We're really looking forward to it as well.
Please... not too small on the pool outfit, others may be around :rotflmao:

Just booked mine and Tom's room, looking forward to this one.  Last COG National I attended was Canaan Valley.