• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD*** C14 Corbin Heated Seat & Smuggler in like new condition

frankie4life

Big Wheel
Hello All,

I am selling a like new Corbin Heated seat and smuggler for a 2009 C14. They are black and in perfect condition. If you have any questions or want to see some pics please email me at frankiewellman@gmail.com

***SOLD***

***SOLD***

***SOLD***

It works better if you actually list pertinent information like what your price is for your item, and maybe a picture. Personally I normally won't be bothered to chase folks just to find out all the pertinent information. And there are a lot of folks like that out there. So please add some pertinent information, especially price.

frankie4life said:
Hello All,

I am selling a like new Corbin Heated seat and smuggler for a 2009 C14. They are black and in perfect condition. If you have any questions or want to see some pics please email me at frankiewellman@gmail.com

Email sent....

Sorry about that. I tried to add pictures but my pictures were too big and I had an appointment so I had to hurry. I have since resized the pictures.

The Corbin.com part numbers are #K-C8-F-E and #K-C8-SMUG painted in black. Here is the link the the order sheet http://corbin.com/kawasaki/kc8fre.shtml

The Heated seat sells for $459 and the Smuggler sells for $799. I am asking $800 for both pieces. Here are a few pictures of them on my bike.

Thanks again,

Frankie

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 137
  • c14_1.jpg
    c14_1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 126
  • c14_2.jpg
    c14_2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 147
Anyone with black Connie interested in going in on the smuggler???

----------------------------------

Date: Monday, May 21, 2012, 11:20 AM

I would sell the seat for $300 and the smuggler for $500 if you can find a buyer for the one you don't need.

Shady said:
Anyone with black Connie interested in going in on the smuggler???

----------------------------------

Date: Monday, May 21, 2012, 11:20 AM

I would sell the seat for $300 and the smuggler for $500 if you can find a buyer for the one you don't need.

I would be interested in the smuggler.
Don 253-208-9651