• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin -HOBO Rally July 12th

ZG/ZN Kim

I have ridden in the SW area and attended the Wild Wasatch Rally a couple years ago. . Want to return the hospitality and extend a invitation to anyone going to the National this year, and taking a northern tier route. July 12th -14th the NC group will have the HOBO rally. It is a camping venue, but lodging is available locally.
Disregard the HOBO talk on the event calendar. If you show up from the SW you will get fed, and probably given all the beer you can drink.  Please reference the NC calendar for more information. I think the midwest is going to be pretty hot in about 2 weeks, northern route might be the best choice.
When you hit the west shore of Lake Superior, turn right and ride south about 5 hours, or at St. Louis turn left and follow the Mississippi about 6 hours.
In any case, ride safe.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
I have ridden in the SW area and attended the Wild Wasatch Rally a couple years ago. . Want to return the hospitality and extend a invitation to anyone going to the National this year, and taking a northern tier route. July 12th -14th the NC group will have the HOBO rally. It is a camping venue, but lodging is available locally.
Disregard the HOBO talk on the event calendar. If you show up from the SW you will get fed, and probably given all the beer you can drink.  Please reference the NC calendar for more information. I think the midwest is going to be pretty hot in about 2 weeks, northern route might be the best choice.
When you hit the west shore of Lake Superior, turn right and ride south about 5 hours, or at St. Louis turn left and follow the Mississippi about 6 hours.
In any case, ride safe.

I hope you can join us.  Here is a link to the Event Calendar. http://tinyurl.com/2019HoboCampout

Sounds like a great event in a very pretty area of the country! If I go to the National that would be a nice stop along the way!

Thank you for the invite Kim!

:motonoises:    :motonoises:  :beerchug: