• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Starcom Passport Connection?

buddy

Training Wheels
Hi all, I'm trying to hook up my new passport radar detector to "play" through my Starcom into my earbuds. I only get a very weak sound. I've tried patching from the Passport to the Starcom with both mono and stereo plugs with no luck. I've tried using the aux and the phone plug-ins. The only way I can get decent volume is to pull the plug out of the 8500 a little bit. Does the Passport use a proprietary plug? Help! Thanks.

Don't know if this helps at all but I have the same situation when I added and extension cable on the head phone feed for my zumo 660. I cut a piece of recipe paper and poked the connection through it. Not very professional but it worked.