• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Stockbridge MI all clubs day

MichiGlenn

Sunday, 9/18/2023 is the all clubs event in Stockbridge. Usually some COGgers show up there.
Not sure if I’ll make it, but wanted to make sure that we’re aware of it.

Sunday, 9/18/2023 is the all clubs event in Stockbridge. Usually some COGgers show up there.
Not sure if I’ll make it, but wanted to make sure that we’re aware of it.
Thanks Glenn! I might need to make the ride. Hope to see you there!

I will be on a Red 2000 C10 and will wear my COG hat if its sunny.

I'll arrive a little early (Before 12) and will have to bug out 2:00pm or so.

Plans are to attend this meet also. Stan....(& other Concours riders),....will you be parked south of the church as usual? Will be meeting for breakfast at the Whitmore Lake Coney around 9:30 before heading over there...Hope the weather cooperates again this year....

Plans are to attend this meet also. Stan....(& other Concours riders),....will you be parked south of the church as usual? Will be meeting for breakfast at the Whitmore Lake Coney around 9:30 before heading over there...Hope the weather cooperates again this year....
Don't know where I'll park, I usually just look for other Concoursesses (concouri?) and go there!

9:30 eh? I might crash that party.