• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW area AD Nominations and elections

OMoaC

Well, I consider this an Event. Here yee Here yee Here yee, Nominations for SW Area Director are now open! I was able to slide myself in there by default. Now it's the members turn. Please submit your nomination for Area Director using the attached form. Sorry forum folks. This one is only open to SW area members in good standing. I encourage any and all to take advantage of this opportunity. I have had a blast meeting and semi leading you folks. With your help driving this area back to being what it should be. The finest Area in COGDOM! Follow the attached instructions and submit your nomination. You can't win if you don't play. An email blast will be going out to all members soon.
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD (Current)  :beerchug: :)

Attachments

• 2015-2016_Election_Announcements_with_Nomination_Forms (1).pdf
    61.5 KB · Views: 102