• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Taylorsville Campout and Ride, Taylorsville, CA. August 2-4. SIGN UP NOW!!

I haven't made a group ride yet since I just joined, and I am currently down with some low back issues, but I am hoping to be back in shape to make this.

I managed to get her off the center stand on Sunday  >:D and since I could hold her up I went for a little ride. :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

The wife was less than thrilled, but I didn't hurt myself! :great: :beerchug:

Wow, that looks like an incredible ride. I checked Google Maps photos and I'm salivating over the prospect of having a burger at one of the outdoor tables at Grizzly's (if it's still there).

I pencilled this on my calendar, but will have to wait to see how family vacation schedules work before confirming.

Awesome trip -- thanks for putting it together.

Dan

Hey Dan,

I am still planning to hit this one as of now, want to swing by San Jose and pick up some company on the way out?

Ed - where you at? I', up in north SJ near Milpitas. We should get together for a Sunday morning ride sometime.

As the date gets closer, we can figure out a route north, the Taylorsville campout is not to be missed.

jp

Jim -

South San Jose near Santa Teresa Kaiser.

I ride around Uvas and Chesbro reservoirs almost every Sunday morning before the bicyclists take over. This past weekend was coffee and a bagel in Morgan Hill because of the Triathlon that was going on.

I'm coaching hockey right now and have to be at the rink at 1:00PM every Sunday or I'd offer something up. Maybe late-July or early August after the season is over?  :great:

Sounds like breakfast at Alice's and then over to HMB might be in order...

Alice's-Pescadero-Davenport-Bonny Doon... my usual Sunday morning ride. If you've never done Kings Mtn Rd....  ;D

Let me know when your schedule free's up.

jp