• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Time apart makes the C14 inspiring

stewarth

Scooter
It is just me? After you spend time apart from Connie, when you throw your leg over her the 1st time and pull out of the driveway up the hill.....you get a giddy feeling?

Really makes up for having to travel for work.

I'm confused... what is this "time apart" you speak of? 

Wonder if thats why someone stole my S2000.... cause it had too much of this "time apart" thing, must've seen me jump start it with connie.

Sounds like a symptom of separation anxiety.

You're going to have to either start sleeping in the garage or move Connie into the bedroom, that and ride more.

Trouble said:
I sleep with my connie .  :-*

I thought i was the only one that did that.

gfx_316.jpg

Mirrors folded flat, and a little lean to clear the door jam, and she went right in.  I was at a motel that i wasn't comfortable leaving the Connie out overnight.  Best part?  The front desk guy was watching me roll a motorcycle out of his room.

I had not ridden the DRz in prolly 2 months ... omgosh ... compared to the C14 its was a slug.
when i first took off ... i leaned into it expecting the pull of the C14 ... almost fell onto the tank.  :rotflmao: