• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Top case only photos please

txsmokeater

Training Wheels
I'm looking for some pictures of your bike (side shots of the whole bike) with the top case only on it, no side bags.  Various name brands of cases too, so please list the brand and if you'd buy it again or not and who's rack you used to mount it.  I'm thinking of going to that set up for my daily commute.
Thanks in advance.

My bags don't come off very often.  I have a Phil's rack with a Givi Maxia E52.  If you haven't seen such a setup, let me know and I'd be happy to snap a pic.  It's a terrific setup and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I don't have any without the side bags, but I use the Givi V46 (mounted on Phil's Rack) , and personally, I think it looks like it was made for this bike.

large.jpg

I have lots of photos of C14s, some with top cases, that I scammed from the internet.  I am not sure they will do you any good though since I have no clue who's bike or what case they have. 

I had built one hell of a screen saver set of photos but have found little time lately to keep up with it.  I have 96, C14 and 324, C10 screen saver quality photos and I only added a couple all last year so many more out there I could add.  I have tried to get them distributed through the cog site but no luck getting that done.  Anyone want to take over this job?

Nick said:
Here is a picture of my Saddlemen top case. They offer 2 sizes and this is the large. Retail is less than $150 and it holds 2 full face helmets. The case fastens to a bottom plate that was easy to attach to the stock luggage rack. It is also easy to take on and off.

Nick, saw this online and liked it. 2 full face helmets? Helmet size? I saw this one recently for $125 (I think).
Thanks.
Ron