• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Twisted Throttle Classroom: Tire Changing and Repair

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Not a COG activity, but Twisted Throttle is a COG industry member...

Twisted Classroom: Tire Changing and Repair
Join us for the first edition of the Twisted Classroom!
Saturday, June 22 from 12:00pm - 2:00pm

Always be ready for the unexpected! Join us for lessons in tire repair and roadside tire changing.  From 12:00pm to 1:00pm we will learn how to plug tubeless tires and patch tube-type tires.  Then 1:00pm to 2:00pm will focus on manual tire changes as well as some things to look out for while installing a tire. 

All day Michelin tires will be discounted 20% off MSRP!

Do you mean July?

Brian

S Smith said:
Not a COG activity, but Twisted Throttle is a COG industry member...

Twisted Classroom: Tire Changing and Repair
Join us for the first edition of the Twisted Classroom!
Saturday, June 22 from 12:00pm - 2:00pm

Always be ready for the unexpected! Join us for lessons in tire repair and roadside tire changing.  From 12:00pm to 1:00pm we will learn how to plug tubeless tires and patch tube-type tires.  Then 1:00pm to 2:00pm will focus on manual tire changes as well as some things to look out for while installing a tire. 

All day Michelin tires will be discounted 20% off MSRP!

Boy, I sure hope that never happens to me- how embarrassing.

Boy, I sure hope that never happens to me- how embarrassing.

:D

C'mon Steve, when IS this thing.... really?

Brian

BJ_CT said:
Steve must be experiencing one of those Senior Moment things. ;D

Checking the send date it was 6/20. Guess we missed it. It seemed to be short notice, but it just showed up in my inbox.... really.  :-[

Here is another one that just came in....

Need more auxiliary lighting? Twisted Throttle has you covered with the full line of Denali auxiliary lighting to fit your bike! Saturday June 29th, Denali is 15% off MSRP. 

But wait, there’s more!  Purchase a set of Denali lights and you will receive 20% off MSRP on the DrySpec D66 Dry Bag System. Just think of all the money you will save for Fireworks!  Happy 4th of July from Twisted Throttle.

That date just doesn't work for us Coggers- everybody who is anybody will be down the road a piece at the M&G.  :38:  Although if demand is great enough, it <could> be a big finish to the ride if they are open late enough. I bet if enough people come to the M&G and we take a ride to Twisted Throttle they probably will be open late enough :)

Brian

S Smith said:
Here is another one that just came in....

Need more auxiliary lighting? Twisted Throttle has you covered with the full line of Denali auxiliary lighting to fit your bike! Saturday June 29th, Denali is 15% off MSRP. 

But wait, there’s more!  Purchase a set of Denali lights and you will receive 20% off MSRP on the DrySpec D66 Dry Bag System. Just think of all the money you will save for Fireworks!  Happy 4th of July from Twisted Throttle.

BDF said:
That date just doesn't work for us Coggers- everybody who is anybody will be down the road a piece at the M&G.  :38:  Although if demand is great enough, it <could> be a big finish to the ride if they are open late enough. I bet if enough people come to the M&G and we take a ride to Twisted Throttle they probably will be open late enough :)

Brian

I'm in for that!! Plan on stopping there one way or another!! >:D

They are open until six o'clock and we should be done with the ride by 4:30 or 5:00 at the latest- plenty of time to make it to Twisted Throttle. They are about 20 miles or so south of the finish point of the ride. I will give them a call and find out who 'has the duty' on Sat.

Now for the bad news: current weather forecast is calling for a 40% chance of rain and a chance of thunderstorms. We will still have the lunch if it rains but I doubt many or any people will want to go for a motorcycle ride afterward. I would be willing to take a ride to Twisted Throttle either way though if anyone else wants to go.

Brian

631rmercer said:
I'm in for that!! Plan on stopping there one way or another!! >:D