• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

VA Breakfast and Ride

gharriman

Street Cruiser
One week until Pat's next get together in Gordonsville, VA, and a good group has registered to attend.  Pat has gotten accustomed to cancelling events for snow this winter; hoping things will turn around for this one.

Glenn said:
One week until Pat's next get together in Gordonsville, VA, and a good group has registered to attend.  Pat has gotten accustomed to cancelling events for snow this winter; hoping things will turn around for this one.

Yes it is, folks, and thanks for the post, Glenn.

See: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=194986&mo=2&tDate=%7Bd%20%272014%2D02%2D09%27%7D

Yeah, a little sunshine, forty degrees, and no snow or ice, would be nice.

Looking forward to it. See you guys n gurls there!

Pat

24 inches of snow at the house -- good luck to any of you lunatics who make it this year!

PS I figure Roger will give it a shot  :-\

Not looking good at all, Glenn.

Only 14 inches snow here yesterday, rain is forecasted Sat evening changing to another 2" of snow, 19 F Sunday AM = ICE

Bikes are champing at their axels to GO, but I am very reluctantly cancelling this one, again. More rain-snow-ICE on Monday and Tuesday. UNCLE!!  :truce:

Dusty, see you after the Solstice? I am ready for the mud n flood to begin!  :mad:

Pat