• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Very Short Notice Front Range Ride Sunday

CRocker

Getting together with a few guys who work with my wife...thinking Village Inn at Broadway & C470 in Denver for a meeting place...leave there at 9:30AM...C470 up to Golden...Golden Gate Canyon to the Peak to Peak...Lyons...Estes Park...any takers?

Dang...wife is swimming with her girfriend in the morning...she'd be sooo jealous if I took off without her!

Hmm...may hafta go just because!
:))

I will try to make it...I live up north so I will be at the entrance to Golden Gate Canyon at about 9:45

Silver 2011 C-14

I will be on a plane back to work.  As much as I have been working on it, I have not yet figured out how to make a robot who will go to work and collect a paycheck while I ride the bike.  Darn it.

concfronc said:
I will try to make it...I live up north so I will be at the entrance to Golden Gate Canyon at about 9:45

Silver 2011 C-14

Concfronc - we are about to finish up breakfast then we will head out towards golden gate.

Seven bikes!  Great to meet new people...awesome weather...230 miles...lunch at Oskar Blues...several Concours...with a 'Busa and a Goldwing to round out the mix...it was amazing to see how much last years flooding has changed the landscape...and the road surface!  Hope everyone had a good and safe ride!

Attachments

• Very Short Notice June 2014 001.jpg
    Very Short Notice June 2014 001.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Very Short Notice June 2014 003.jpg
    Very Short Notice June 2014 003.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 97
Had fun, Bradman.
Rob and I hit a few sprinkles on the way back, but a fun ride nonetheless.
Nice to meet Lisa, Adam, Frank, and Dave.
Rob - thanks for bringing the swag!

Thanks for pullin this together - I had a great ride (even though my phone died). Frank definitely believes in the "sport" aspect of sport-tour! Whew...following him made me really pay attention to how I was riding. Definitely learned a bit today.

I had a lot of fun and it was great to meet you all...sorry I had to run at the end like I said I was running a little late for another engagement. We will have to do it again :great: