• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted: Tip over bars

mbrew

I'd like to find a good pair if I can. I'd consider the rears, but I'm definitely looking for the fronts.

Thanks,
Mike

You probably have checked murph out already but.
http://www.murphskits.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_91_108&products_id=127

Yeah I looked for another thread the other day. Murph said he had fronts, but the rears are not available anymore IIRC!

Yep, I'm familiar with Murph's but I'll save a couple of bucks and buy used if I can.

Thanks

MBrew said:
Yep, I'm familiar with Murph's but I'll save a couple of bucks and buy used if I can.

Thanks

Good Stewardship... Good recycler... Good COG rider support!!!
Wish I had 2 sets!
I'm going with the put it back together best I can and wear it out till it's time for the "improved" version of the C14... or 15.. or 18... or 20 if Conrad holds up that long!  :))

I cant help you with front tip-over bars.  I make highway pegs for the C-10 and they will help reduce damage in the event of a low speed drop.

DSC03639.jpg