• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

We need more C14 Tech Data Input

Fred H.

I don't know how often you folks go over the Home Page but there is an area for Tech Data and articles on there for both the C10 Concours and the C14. To date, the only C14 tech data on there is what I have put up. Anyone here can submit articles, photos, farkel write ups, whatever for the site. Same holds true for Concourier articles. Anyone who would like to write an article for the Concourier can do so and submit it to Rich Reed or myself for publication. Tech articles for the website can go to Colin Prior. We really need input from other members. The more experiences we share with each other the more the community as a whole will benefit. I can only contribute so much, and we really do need your help and participation

I will repeat what I posted on the other forum... You would be shocked how much time, effort and money we can save all owners down the road by having many of the questions we answer here day to day already addressed and in one place. In the early days of this group many people pulled together and amassed a fair amount of C10 data. Lets see if the same can be done for the C14. Write it once and link to it for the next 20 years of hearing the same questions. Photos[/url]