• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WEEKLY SUNDAY BREAKFAST RUN-------DESOTO KS!!!!

Rasmith

Where:
JT's Grill  33255 Lexington Ave, De Soto, KS 66018          http://www.jtsgrill.com/JTs-location.html

Folks, this is an ongoing thing at JT's. Riders begin streaming in anywhere between 7:30 thru 9:00am. Depending on the Weather and if there's any other Bike event in the area, there can be between 15-35 riders coming and going. Folks come in for Breakfast, Coffee, conversation and to see what restoration project rolls in. Bikes from all different types, manufacturers and years roll in.

There are a lot of well seasoned riders of all types of bikes and I always keep my ears open for interesting conversation. I have learned a lot from these folks over the last several years.

See you there!!