• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What’s YOUR quest?

ron203

Southeast Area Director
Some of us were talking about various themed ride “quests” like “Visit all the National Parks?”, “Visit all the state parks in my state, “, Get a picture of my bike in front of a Dino statue”, “Visit every post office in my state,”etc.

What’s YOUR quest? Have you started on it? Why or why not?

I’m thinking about getting a map of all the Civil war sites in my area and start checking them off. I have sorta started - mixing up Civil War an Revolutionary War sites but can’t find the National Geographic battle map I saved for years.

I’m going to have to get one and put it on the wall with a marker in the garage. I am going to have to order a new map from Amazon first.

What’s YOUR quest?

I seek the Holy Grail!

jk

Often, my intent is to see things I haven't yet. On two wheels I do this by following interesting looking roads until I'm lost then find my way out. If I have a specific(ish) one, It's to take the BRP and Skyline drive to visit family in Maryland. Last August I was about to do it but was encouraged to bring the Jeep instead, to haul valuable family heirlooms (aka, junk) back with me.