• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wore out the shinko 009 this weekend

COGnosticator

I got back yesterday from my 1200 mile trip to the mountains around BRMC.

I was into the wear bars, got 4,350 out of the rear.  Did a lot better than I thought they would.  I will be going back to the Pirelli Angel again, I got 6k out of that tire.

I only got 2950 out of the 011 Verge Shinko

I'm over 3000 on the Verge and there's plenty of tire left.  But I'm pretty sure I won't get 6k.  I got 8k on the stock tires.  I'm sure you'd ride circles around me.... literally.  LOL

I run the 009 shinkos. Getting 4500 to 5000k on the rear. I tried the 011 Verge only got 1800 out of the rear. Going to stick with 009s.