• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wrench session - Valve adjustment on Maryland's Eastern Shore on 11/16

benserve88@gmail.com

Street Cruiser
Hey folks,

I'll be doing my first valve adjust over in the St. Michael's area on 11/16.  :)

Thought I would invite folks out for a little wrenching.  If you are more experienced and wish to help, great! If you are new like me and want to stumble through together, that's great too!

I'm gonna be out in the not paved driveway, shade tree style - no garage or anything but I should have the tools needed.  That is another thing, if you would like to host, and have a garage, that would be fine.

In any case, I'm hoping to knock this thing out.  If it rains, it won't happen (again, no garage).  PM me if you are interested.

Have a great one! Wish me luck.  :great:

- Beej

Ben I left your Wrench session up in the tech and chat area for a few days in hopes someone would see it. But it does belong in the North East area. ;) Now you have exposure in both places.

Thanks, Tim!  Appreciate that.

We've got three + me Connies coming to the Eastern Shore on 11/16 @ 9 AM.

That should give a solid 6 hrs of daylight for the valve adjustment.  :great:

PM me or shoot me an email at benserve88@gmail.com for the address.  :))

- Beej