• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 SW Spring Rally. Oh Yeah, It's on!

MrSkydriver said:
Mark,

Are you implying I'm vertically challenged?  :nananana: :nananana: :nananana:

Gregg  :party0036:
Depends on what time it is  :)) You all travel safe and I truly look forward to seeing everyone in Prescott Az. Very proud of the strides the COG SW group has made in just 1 year. Get ready for 2015!
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Back to 61.... Duty (work) calls.
I had arranged to have new hoops installed on my '11 Connie while there - so the local dealer will have at least one set of PR3s available (with a 55 on the back).
Y'all have fun and be safe - and take the bus home from whiskey row.

notsluggo said:
Back to 61.... Duty (work) calls.
I had arranged to have new hoops installed on my '11 Connie while there - so the local dealer will have at least one set of PR3s available (with a 55 on the back).
Y'all have fun and be safe - and take the bus home from whiskey row.

Very sad day - only 3/4 of team Bruce.  How will we go on?  We will lift a glass from whiskey row!  Thanks for the idea Bruce!

Huge THANKS to Mark, Mike, Randy and all the others that make these events possible!!!  :great:

They are the essence of: Join For The Bike, Stay For The People!  :beerchug:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Gregg

Mark - a favor to ask: can you give my (bought & paid-for) rally t-shirt to one of the Bruces for transporting back to Colorful Colorado?  Of course you will!  I knew it.  What a guy! (Can't believe Burkey.....)

notsluggo said:
Mark - a favor to ask: can you give my (bought & paid-for) rally t-shirt to one of the Bruces for transporting back to Colorful Colorado?  Of course you will!  I knew it.  What a guy! (Can't believe Burkey.....)
May have to split the load between the rest of the Bruces. We have some decent rally swag bags this year. Miss Ya Bud. I'll also hoist a ......um........... I'll find something to hoist.

Really wish I could have made this one. I had too many obligations this weekend and had to finally opt out.  I am hopeful to be at the next SW event.  You all have a safe trip and lots of fun. :'(

Ladybandit said:
Really wish I could have made this one. I had too many obligations this weekend and had to finally opt out.  I am hopeful to be at the next SW event.  You all have a safe trip and lots of fun. :'(

We will miss you! We are on the road at 4:45am tomorrow! Looks like 4 of us are going!  :motonoises:

What a blast! Could not be more proud of SWCOG. It just don't get no mo better. C U in Greagle in September.  :great: :motonoises: :beerchug: PS. Auggie sez thanks for the rubs! :)

Thank you to everybody that help put this rally on. It was well worth the trip.  :great: :beerchug:

With Props to Mr. Hand!

Attachments

• 2014COGSW AZ Territorial Rally (unofficial).jpg
    2014COGSW AZ Territorial Rally (unofficial).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 116
Gumby said:
Suhweet! I didn't see you shutterbugging. One thing I need to correct and it is My omission. My very heartfelt thanks goes out to the counterweight. She balances me. She refills my cocktails during the 3 hour Skype calls, loads the car and runs to the store, helps at registration and grabs me a pack of smokes, helps me tie up banners and post signs, takes care of the stupid dogs. Helps me organize and co ordinate. All with little or no fanfare. Thank you Honey.

Despite the usual Hartman disorganization, and it being just brutal getting there and back....  A GREAT EFF'IN RALLY!

My hat's off to the rally team.  :bravo_2: :beerchug:

Some great roads, old friends and new, lots of tall tales and even a mini wrench session. Well done.

I'd post some pics, butt....  I'm sittin' in a hotel room in Barstow with limited bandwidth. Uhh, yeah, that's it.  ;)

Tom - it looks like your ready to head to Africa.  :rotflmao:

Old Man on a Connie said:
One thing I need to correct and it is My omission. My very heartfelt thanks goes out to the counterweight. She balances me. She refills my cocktails during the 3 hour Skype calls, loads the car and runs to the store, helps at registration and grabs me a pack of smokes, helps me tie up banners and post signs, takes care of the stupid dogs. Helps me organize and co ordinate. All with little or no fanfare. Thank you Honey.

Our women (better halfs), gotta love em, sounds like you got a good one OMC!  :great: :beerchug:

Some of my better Pictures from the ride:

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 1380136_10203185008100072_8894594881537138742_n.jpg
    1380136_10203185008100072_8894594881537138742_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 10345560_10203176683251956_3531332033609204241_n.jpg
    10345560_10203176683251956_3531332033609204241_n.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 108
  • 10355676_10203183472461682_4677659171649585843_o.jpg
    10355676_10203183472461682_4677659171649585843_o.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 10377616_10203174015705269_805480777238813832_n.jpg
    10377616_10203174015705269_805480777238813832_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 105
JPavlis_CA said:
Despite the usual Hartman disorganization, and it being just brutal getting there and back....  A GREAT EFF'IN RALLY!

My hat's off to the rally team.  :bravo_2: :beerchug:

Some great roads, old friends and new, lots of tall tales and even a mini wrench session. Well done.

I'd post some pics, butt....  I'm sittin' in a hotel room in Barstow with limited bandwidth. Uhh, yeah, that's it.  ;)

Tom - it looks like your ready to head to Africa.  :rotflmao:
Um...........Thanks? Glad you could make it out JP. Looking forward to those pics!

Had a great time in the Prescott area!! Everyone I met was enjoying themselves! What a great variety of roads and towns we visited.... Prescott is a very cool city with small town charm. Thank you to all that put the time in to pull off this fantastic Rally!

:motonoises:  :beerchug:  :great:

ZG said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
One thing I need to correct and it is My omission. My very heartfelt thanks goes out to the counterweight. She balances me. She refills my cocktails during the 3 hour Skype calls, loads the car and runs to the store, helps at registration and grabs me a pack of smokes, helps me tie up banners and post signs, takes care of the stupid dogs. Helps me organize and co ordinate. All with little or no fanfare. Thank you Honey.

Our women (better halfs), gotta love em, sounds like you got a good one OMC!  :great: :beerchug:
I do Jay, I do. And she'll do 10 hrs in the saddle rain or shine with minimum ear chewing.  :beerchug: :)

Rusty asked me to post his pictures for him...    Below are picks he took at the AZ Rally...  Looks like it was some great times had by all.  Wish I could have gone.

Russ1.jpg

Russ2.jpg

Russ3.jpg

Russ4.jpg

Russ5.jpg

Russ6.jpg

Russ7.jpg

Russ8.jpg

Russ9.jpg

Russ10.jpg

Russ11.jpg

Russ12.jpg

Russ13.jpg

Russ14.jpg

Russ15.jpg

Great Pics Russ. Looks like Attila made some new friends. Thanks for posting them up Kap. We wish you could have made it too.  :great: :beerchug: :)

Some times I'm happy for rain! Another awesome job. But why at the end of the vid the ad popped up that my arrest record is now online? I already told them I didn't see the speed limit sign.  :beerchug: :)